Here’s a question: would you like 25% off your editing costs?
Your wish is our command.
At Jefferson Franklin, our editors’ lives are governed by clocks, diaries and calendars – our pricing matrix is based on word-count and turnaround-time, and we work to deadlines and schedules.
In the hope of filling up our editing calendar for the rest of 2018, we’re offering a 25% discount on your full edit and critique IF you place your booking between 1st June-31st August, and quote Summer18 Offer in your email.
For instance, a full edit and critique on a 70-100,000 word manuscript with a four-week turnaround would normally cost £800. Take advantage of this offer and it’ll cost you just £600.
- No, the edit doesn’t have to TAKE PLACE within the 1st June-31st August period – the edit can take place any time until the end of 2018. You just have to BOOK it within that timeframe to get the discount.
- Yes, you can still get our free, no-obligation sample chapter edit before you book – that’s a fundamental plank of our business model, and will never change.
- Yes, you can still take advantage of our range of payment options, including instalment plans and gift vouchers, to help towards the cost of your edit.
- Yes, the 25% discount is scalable to whatever size of manuscript you send us, and whatever turnaround-time you want.
- Yes, the offer only applies to the ‘full edit and critique’ service level, as it’s our most popular service level.
- No, the offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other discount, sadly. Editors need to eat too.
So help us fill up our 2018 editing diaries, and save yourself a full 25% of the cost of your edit.
Drop us an email at email@example.com and let us book you in today.